"There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again."

Monday, October 20, 2008

Muffin Tin Monday Halloween Challenge

What to do, what to do. It's the day of the challenge and I'm not prepared. Maybe we should just sit this one out. No Way!! We don't want to miss out on all of the fun.

I've already looked and you "Muffin Tin Mommas" have done some really cool stuff!!! I'm not even going to pretend to be as cool as you guys, but I do want to play along. So here's our muffin tin. We've been reading a lot about pumpkins and Jack-O-Lanterns, so I've put together a muffin tin lunch with a Jack-o-Lantern theme. This was super easy to put together and my little guy had fun turning his food into mini Jack-O-Lanterns.

On the Menu: Jack-O-Lantern Pizza, and Jack-O-Lantern Cookies

I just used what we had on hand for this a larger cookie would have been ideal, but the chocolate chip cookies we had worked.

Cookies, Orange Icing with (Popsicle stick for spreading), Candy Corn

English Muffins (split), Pizza Sauce, Cheese, Pepperoni (cut into shapes)


And if you give a boy a muffin tin he's going to what a book to go with it....
So we read Pumpkin Jack to go along with our Jack-O-Lantern lunch!!

Be sure and stop by Sycamore Stirrings to see everyone's spooky snacks!!

Have a delightful day!!

9 comments:

Sandy said...

The book to go along with the muffin tin was a great idea! Have a wonderful day!

UtahJenny said...

I love it - we will be making those little pizzas!!!!
Perfect

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Tha looks delicious! Fun pizza!

Be Brave, Keep Going said...

ditto on the book to go along with! Super cute pizza idea as well!

Gina said...

Oh my gosh, that is soooo clever and cute!

Beverly said...

I love the english muffin idea. I'll have to make some of those with my grandson.

Fifi Flowers said...

Hope you had a wonderful and fun Halloween...treats look good!

grace said...

pizza or cookies, pizza or cookies. how about i take one little pizza and four cookies? :)

Unknown said...

I love the muffin tin idea. I wish I would have thought about it when my children were little. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your is way cute.